Sunday, June 27, 2010

.....

Day: whatever

I am pretty sure you don't read this anymore. so this was a failed attempt at me writing a blog. I haven't seen you in almost a month. Either I am gone, or I don't feel like going to church. Yep. That sounds bad. I know. Anyways. I am laying in bed and it's only 4:15. haha yes it's been a lazy day. I'm hungry again. I need food. Can you bring me some? so I can see your face before you leave?? :) I'm jk. But I do miss you a lot.

It feels like a lot has happened. but at the same time, nothing has happened. It's really weird. I'm soooo ready for some sleep. and to actually sleep. I haven't really slept in like days. so i'm pretty kranky haha

You leave tonight to go back to Ft. Worth. I think. So I know I won't see you for a while. Sad day. I asked you earlier today but how was everything this morning? You've been vague recently. :/ blahh (remember you don't know what that meant?) haha

WELL... I figured I would get on here and say a few words. I really don't think I will be going back to church soon. and If I do, I won't be going to the youth group stuff probably. idk though. Anyways....

Love you and hope all is well. Even the stuff you are being vague about.
-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment