Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 4

Day 4:
Told you I would skip a day or some! :) Today was friggin amazing! I had so much fun doing NOTHING!
1st period: Slut girl almost got hit because she was being SO annoying! I was like CHICK! SHUT UP NOBODY CARES IF YOU ARE COLD! IT IS HOT IN HERE! :D
2nd period: There was 5 of us there. So we sat there and chatted the whole time! I found out Holland graduated from Harding! It was pretty great.
3rd period: I read all class period. So It was the best! I am loving this book. How sad is it that I am such a nerd?? But It's alright!
4th period: Athletics. I didn't have to do much so it was good. and what I did do was pretty alright!
5th period: History! I sat there for a LOT of the class period and just talked to people! As you can tell it was a laid back day! And I LOVED it!
I laid out and tanned for like 30 minutes today. Woot woot!!!
Also: I found out some EW things about this freshmen girl today at lunch. It was BAD! hahahaha

Oh meet at RRBC by like 4 on friday for the canoe trip!!!! I'm not going but still! :)

Have fun!
-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment