Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day I have no clue!

Day ?:
Today was fun!
I woke up and got ready for church. John preached this morning and it was reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good! :)
Then, I went to eat at Texas Roadhouse. I had some salad a bite of chicken fried steak and some taters. (I am now reallllly hungry)
On the way home, we saw this homeless man and gave him the left-overs. I was about to cry afterward because I know I am SOO blessed!!!!!!
Well... we went home and changed and then went to see Date Night. SUPER funny! I couldn't stop laughing and there was a cute guy in the theater :) hahahaha
After, I went to bringle to play vball with John W., Coop, Lil Fish, Babby, and Wessie. We played for a while this this little boy comes over and asks to play. His name was Jay. So we let him play. He was adorable.
THEN! these guys asked if we wanted to play a big game with them. So we did! And there was another cute guy that ended up being on my team!!!!!!!!
Next was Awana! You saw the pics from before hand! :) That's just so us huh? haha
Then, I came home and talked to you. and found out a certain someone went out on a date last night :O :)
Well.... that about covers today
-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment