Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 8

Day 8:
AGAIN! woohoo!
I am really bored and i'm texting Bryson right now. it's kinda odd. It's only a little bit longer, and I won't see you for a long time. which is gonna be sad. who else is gonna be my pillow in the middle of Awana?? :(
If you can't tell i'm kinda having a poopy night now. So i'm all sad and what not. My tummy hurts too. like realllllllllllllly bad. :'( (that looks funny)
Tomorrow I have an ACT workshop. i'm kinda excited because I get to miss class! yay!!! I'm now laying in bed wondering why in the world you haven't text back.
I think you fell asleep.
POOP!
What if there was a disease called 'Poop'. It'd be really sad because nobody can say poop without laughing. This was a lunch room discussion one day. yes I have special friends
I just had a wave of 'I miss Hunter.' GRRRR
I'm rambling.


That's me in 8th grade. I was a looker huh? hahahaha This was the year that Codei James had a huge crush on me and went around the school saying I had a sexy body. PAHAHA
I have changed a lot huh?
-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment